How many participants?
5 - 12
Why attend this training?
Information on the web needs to be
- easy to find
- easy to navigate
- easy to read
Writing succinctly and effectively is a skill.
When you get it right, you will make your services more accessible and appealing to your target audience.
- reflect on the aim and purpose of your website
- identify how the format and technology of the web affects the way we need to write
- compare web texts with other types of writing
- understand and practise the principles of effective writing for the web
- learn how your writing can increase search engine optimisation (SEO)
- be aware of the guidelines on accessibility