Clare designs and delivers Lowering Language Barriers training across the UK. Clare also serves on a foster panel and is a mediator with Brighton and Hove Independent Mediation Service.
- Masters in Education (Applied Linguistics)
- Trained teacher and Member of the Institute for Learning
- Manager - reception education project for young refugees
- Teacher - secondary school English in the UK and Asia
- Senior Health Promotion Adviser for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) Publication - a guide to preventing malaria (for FCO staff)
- Health Educator for United Nations International Service in Bolivia Publication - a health guide for communities (in Spanish).